This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Resource Manager 1.1.1:
- Fix deleted/moderated resources not being removed correctly when a resource category is deleted
- The main resource overview page now canonicalizes the URL
- Add rel=canonical to some resource pages
- Fix the resource prefix list not always removing non-visible prefixes
- Fix situation where resources with a file may not always allow the full text of updates to be viewed by users without download permissions
- Add a maximum to prices to prevent a database error
- When moving a resource from a category with a discussion thread to one without, the discussion thread will be removed (it will be restored if the resource is moved back)
- Clean up some additional data when hard deleting a resource
- Trim the resource discussion thread title to ensure that it does not cause an error and prevent a thread from being created
- Fix a situation where the discussion thread is associated with an IP address by the user approving the resource
- Fix invalid method call in the resource watch data writer
- Clean up the resource attachments better when uninstalling the resource manager
- Limit the top resource authors on the notable members list to those who have posted a resource
- Fix missing breadcrumbs on the resource category watch page
- Fix word wrap issues on the resource list
- Do not display the microdata for ratings when a resource has not been rated
The follow templates have had changes:
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1 requires XenForo 1.2.0 or later.
Customers with the appropriate license may download XenForo Resource Manager via their customer area.
The XenForo Resource Manager can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Resource Manager manual page for more information.