This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XenForo Resource Manager 1.1.1:
- Resources cannot be created unless the user has global add permissions.
- Values were missing from xf_resource_field_value after the resource is created.
- Prevent the resource search page from being visible without permission if the URL is visited directly.
- Ensure the resource search form selects the correct search sort method.
- Wrap resource titles and tag lines in plain BB code tags when posting the associated discussion thread.
- Fix an alignment issue with resource prefixes in featured resources.
- Fix an alignment issue with the cost block on resource search results.
XenForo Resource Manager 1.1 requires XenForo 1.2.0 or later.
Customers with the appropriate license may download XenForo Resource Manager via their customer area.
The XenForo Resource Manager can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XenForo Resource Manager manual page for more information.