This release fixes several bugs that were reported following the release of XFRM 1.0.0:
- Resource list pagination was incorrect for moderators.
- Pagination was incorrect when viewing only paid or free resources.
- "undefined" displayed when an unknown error occurred when uploading a resource.
- Resource author's avatar is not shown in the lightbox.
- Reviews by ignored users are still displayed.
- Resource upload button remains clickable after uploading is complete.
XFRM customers can download XFRM 1.0.1 from the customer area.
XFRM requires XenForo 1.1.3 or newer.
XFRM can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XFRM manual page for more information.