XenForo Referral Program

To be honest, the "referral" cost has to come from somewhere. In the short run you will pocket money. In the long run, the price for XenForo must increase due to fees needed to pay the affiliate service and fees needed to pay the website owner who made the sale on commission

To be honest, the "referral" cost has to come from somewhere. In the short run you will pocket money. In the long run, the price for XenForo must increase due to fees needed to pay the affiliate service and fees needed to pay the website owner who made the sale on commission
Umm no. Not at all.

This thread (I don't mean your post in particular) just shows how greedy people can be. And it is just bad... I would have locked this after TheVisitor's first crap saying "WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU???!

I hope this community doesn't continue the way it seems to be going. People demand so much because of the high standard XF has set.

I think the disgust that most people were expressing was due to the earlier comment that someone was going to stop refering them as he gets no benefit from doing so.
ah, well I missed that
I still think it's a good idea but I'm not going to leave if it's never added :)

Top Bottom