• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Add-on xenForo Portal-front-page like forums.oneplus.net - Addon request

oO5 Dynasty

You should just get a theme from themeforest.net to set up a landing page for your site. Unless you want your site to solely run through xenforo.

CabCon

You should just get a theme from themeforest.net to set up a landing page for your site. Unless you want your site to solely run through xenforo.
I would prefer a method which solely run through xenforo. I'm quite wondering why there aren't any addons which offer a nice font/home -page like the one-plus page. The most sites are looking same and I'm wondering why? I think a forum list isn't the best way to 'say hello' to new visitors, much better something like one plus uses. :) I hope I can find a developer who also think that's a good idea. I really would support an addon like this and I think many others too.

RobParker

I would prefer a method which solely run through xenforo. I'm quite wondering why there aren't any addons which offer a nice font/home -page like the one-plus page. The most sites are looking same and I'm wondering why? I think a forum list isn't the best way to 'say hello' to new visitors, much better something like one plus uses. :) I hope I can find a developer who also think that's a good idea. I really would support an addon like this and I think many others too.
Brogan's addon will do that fine (as would Xenporta). It's just the example posted wasn't using either of them.

oO5 Dynasty

Brogan's addon will do that fine (as would Xenporta). It's just the example posted wasn't using either of them.
^^^^ They are right!;)
Their are ways of achieving a perfect front/home / landing page through xenforo. Tons of websites that are using https://xenforo.com/community/resources/cta-featured-threads-portal.2599/ which is an amazing add-on. I would also like to point out https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ha-cta-ft-layouts.5209/ add-on will get you the look you are looking for. First you need to buy the featured threads add-on and then use the CTA featured layouts add-on to get the style you are looking for. If you need help with setting things up we can talk privately.

Attachments

oO5 Dynasty

My site is designed with a Thread showcase Portal for my landing page. Not apart of xenforo but i am using the featured threads add-on to showcase videos uploaded to my site on the forum page. Mainly because i dont need a portal page thru xenforo because i did it my self.
Just showing you different ways how this can be done.

Attachments

CabCon

Thanks for your message. I will take a look into it.

My site is designed with a Thread showcase Portal for my landing page. Not apart of xenforo but i am using the featured threads add-on to showcase videos uploaded to my site on the forum page. Mainly because i dont need a portal page thru xenforo because i did it my self.
Just showing you different ways how this can be done.
^^^^ They are right!;)
Their are ways of achieving a perfect front/home / landing page through xenforo. Tons of websites that are using https://xenforo.com/community/resources/cta-featured-threads-portal.2599/ which is an amazing add-on. I would also like to point out https://xenforo.com/community/resources/ha-cta-ft-layouts.5209/ add-on will get you the look you are looking for. First you need to buy the featured threads add-on and then use the CTA featured layouts add-on to get the style you are looking for. If you need help with setting things up we can talk privately.
Thanks for your detailed answer. I will definitely take a look into it. Also thanks for your help offer, I will hit a message when I have any question!