XenForo on A2 Shared Hosting

zulsan

Hi,

I would like to know if XenForo is able to run smoothly on Turbo Max A2 Shared Hosting package.
How many simultaneous users can access at one time?

That is always very hard to tell. So many factors.
Are you planning to use add-ons? Every add-on has it's own specs.
Are you going to be using caching like redis/memcached?
They seem to offer Litespeed and Apache, which one will you use?

Basically, with 4GB / 4 cores and a good setup, no special addons, you should be running 100+ simultaneous users without problems.
With Litespeed and all caching setup correctly, you should easily double it or even more.
But then again, it is shared hosting so you never know.

Thank you. This will help a lot.

I'm quite new into managing forum or XenForo. Caching is possible. My intension is running a simple forum for discussion and sharing image only.

I have been with them for 1 month with shard hosting pack turbo boost ,they have set on this pack that storage is been unlimited but in reality is been limited at 100GB MAX they don't tell the truth .
pack turbo boost :

[19:58:33]Priscah M.: : One moment I check, please.
[19:59:21]Priscah M.: : Your account disk usage is Disk Usage 100.97 GB .
[19:59:48]Priscah M.: : You may need to reduce the disk to below 50GB to be able to access most services in your account successfully.
[19:59:54]NAME HIDEN : : but i have seen that my host has an unlimit storage
[20:00:21]NAME HIDEN: : is wy i have purchased this pack
[20:01:30]Priscah M.: : Yes, the hosting account has unlimited disk space. However, we recommend that you try and maintain the disk below 50Gb for the proper functioning of your account services including backups and software access.

Last edited:
I have been with them for 1 month with shard hosting pack turbo boost ,they have set on this pack that storage is been unlimited but in reality is been limited at 100GB MAX they don't tell the truth .
pack turbo boost :

[19:58:33]Priscah M.: : One moment I check, please.
[19:59:21]Priscah M.: : Your account disk usage is Disk Usage 100.97 GB .
[19:59:48]Priscah M.: : You may need to reduce the disk to below 50GB to be able to access most services in your account successfully.
[19:59:54]NAME HIDEN : : but i have seen that my host has an unlimit storage
[20:00:21]NAME HIDEN: : is wy i have purchased this pack
[20:01:30]Priscah M.: : Yes, the hosting account has unlimited disk space. However, we recommend that you try and maintain the disk below 50Gb for the proper functioning of your account services including backups and software access.

Wow what... I was actually considering A2 hosting, but this surely didn't promote them well.

Unlimited it mean Unlimited this word is been clear as much as any mend has some little knowledge can understand , i can tell that i have an unlimited knowledge because i'm the best in philosophies .

Top Bottom