1. Can the Xenforo gallery be hosted on the root (http://site.com) while the forums at a subdomain (http://forums.site.com) ? How can this be accomplished?
2. What are the maximum amount 'Options for Choices' for a single Gallery Field?
3. What are the maximum number of images allowed in the gallery?
4. How can I remove "View media in album:" drop downs? I want all albums to be viewable to "everybody" always.
5. How can I make Gallery Fields REQUIRED even if it is being submitted to a personal album? I tried this out in the demo, checked the required field from the admin panel, but it only enforces if images are being submitted to a category, not to an album.
6. Where are the RSS or XML feeds available for new images? Is there a feed that lists all images, their title description, etc?
7. There is currently only one tag field. How can I add two more tag fields (for three total)?
- And I want each of these tag fields to be able to have their own database of terms.
- My use case is complicated, but here is a simplified example: One tag field where users only enter a car make (toyota, honda,etc). Another tag field has their model (corolla, civic, pilot, etc), and then some of the features in a third tag field (leather seats, cruise control, all wheel drive, etc)
- Like the one single tag field currently in Xenforo, I want to also be able to manage these from the admin panel and to have the autocomplete feature for users when they are typing them in