XenForo Light Graphic Package

• Thread starter Thread starter ragtek
  • Start date Start date
R

ragtek

Anybode have the xenforo sprites for an dark style?
xenforo-ui-sprite.png

My problem is that the gray arrow isn't visible because the background is too dark:(

light.webp

Hmm these where a pain to work with for whatever reason.. At any rate try this on for size..
xenforo-ui-sprite.webp
Not sure if this will work for you or not as editing this sprite sheet wasn't yielding expected behavior
-----------
edit: havent optimized it because i wasnt sure if it was even what you needed. Was just a quick edit to see if they would work for you.
edit2: aha.. they're alpha 8 transparency thats the problem i was having

Alternately you could just adjust the position of the sprite sheet to point to the lighter arrows.. But i havent figured out how where to do that yet.
xenforo-ui-sprite (1).webp

Hmm these where a pain to work with for whatever reason.. At any rate try this on for size..
View attachment 32809
Not sure if this will work for you or not as editing this sprite sheet wasn't yielding expected behavior
-----------
edit: havent optimized it because i wasnt sure if it was even what you needed. Was just a quick edit to see if they would work for you.
edit2: aha.. they're alpha 8 transparency thats the problem i was having

They aren't so much a pain when you've re-created them with vectored graphics and can modify every layer. :)

Someday, i'll need to hunt for those on my hardrive and discretely release them.

Top Bottom