Xenforo Graphic Pack resources

Shelley

Prompt by a recent conversion I had. As the title says, what type of graphic pack resources do you feel would be high demand for when the xenforo product is released?

Mainly this goes out to everyone from designers who will be providing graphic packs to those who'll be wanting them. This can range from smiley packs, trophy packs, forum icons etc.

Hi Kier, um, can you increase the upload limit for zip files, I am including larger format icons for specific user size reduction and a blank .ico for user customisation, one of the download packs is 1.2Mb, when it comes to styles it will of course need to be higher still. Sorry to be a pain honey. :)

Would you mind splitting it into separate zips, Alice? We currently specify file size limits on a global basis rather than per file type, and I'd rather not have other people attaching massive JPEGs straight out of their camera on a regular basis instead of taking the time to resize them down to reasonable web sizes. Thanks xx :)

Thank you sweetie, I have made a few minor improvements. :)

Thank you hun, I have made download pack of those, can you going to set-up a resource forum where we can submit resources?

Welcome to xenforo alice funny enough I bumped into one of your posts at vb.org and glanced at your work which I thought was very good. Hope to see more of it here at xenforo when xenforo has been released.

Just noticed a resources area has been added. Will go check that out now.

Top Bottom