XenForo is more active than vBulletin

XenForo is more active than vBulletin

The signs we're always there is the reason.
99pe2g.png

The atmosphere here reminds me of the way vBulletin was four years when I first landed there - fierce customer loyalty, and plenty of helpful people around 24/7. A little bit cliquish (in both cases) but it's a friendly, well-meaning clique. :)

yeah, some of us on here have been chatting with each other for years. guess it could make some people feel like outsiders :|

yeah, some of us on here have been chatting with each other for years. guess it could make some people feel like outsiders :|

I don't think it is even that. Sure we have known each other for years but on other forums the conversations where 99% bickering filled with unhappiness, uncertainty. Here it's like a breathe of fresh air, suggestions are made and it's brainstormed to death with the general public feeling happy, content. I always said communication goes a long way and it's all the more prooved right here on these forums.

The atmosphere here reminds me of the way vBulletin was four years when I first landed there - fierce customer loyalty, and plenty of helpful people around 24/7. A little bit cliquish (in both cases) but it's a friendly, well-meaning clique. :)

Was one of the main reasons I joined the team, was like that internally too, hence why the community/customers could engage with it.

That's typical when a release is coming, then is slows down usually. But this forum has one thing that others in this niche do not have: a strong bond between members. They're not just customers, they all share a history/past and that makes it somewhat of a big family, which in turn creates a good atmosphere. This stimulates activity in the future even after product release.

That's typical when a release is coming, then is slows down usually. But this forum has one thing that others in this niche do not have: a strong bond between members. They're not just customers, they all share a history/past and that makes it somewhat of a big family, which in turn creates a good atmosphere. This stimulates activity in the future even after product release.
But the bond here extends beyond our vb past because not all of us are vb owners, many of us come from other places not just vb.

Very true Liz.

And dutch, this is important, because the members that are here now, especially the more active ones, are the members who make up the "core" group, and are the ones who have built the "community" atmosphere, and who will be able to both welcome, and help, newer members coming in, especially after release.

Top Bottom