XenForo is more active than vBulletin

I wonder why. :confused:
I think vBulletin has removed the list of members & guests online because it was spilling out sideways from the ‘what’s going on’ block in IE. It's something to do with 4.0.6.

"Who is online" stats as of right now:

XenForo - 118 visitors: 58 members and 60 guests.

vBulletin - 1447 visitors: 91 members and 1356 guests

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/online.php

vBulletin is still ahead in online user count. So, there is no reason for vB to hide it. It's just a minor inconvenience.

not just a honeymoon effect, it's window shopping at end of financial year sale like environment - everyone is hoping for that bargain buy and keep looking around to see what's available :D

I agree fully. I haven't felt this passionate and excited about a piece of software for many, many years.

That does seem to be a growing theme here for sure. I feel the same ay.. I really cant move to another platform as things stand now.. But im excited to start building another community with this software.. When it comes to my wallet im only loyal to myself. and i felt cheated (robbed might be a better term) by vB and still to this day, that feeling just gets worse and worse.

I have never been a vB user (owner) but I understand a lot of the people here are.

I do however think too many comparisons are being drawn between XF and vB.

XF should be appreciated for what it is - a breath of fresh, exciting air.

For XenForo to succeed, it needs to be cutting edge; therefore, I hope there can never be comparisons made between it and any present competitor.

I moved this thread to Off Topic forum since the xenForo Discussions and Questions forum is for questions and discussions specifically about xenForo. :)

Top Bottom