XenForo got ripped off

Those node icons look familiar. Can't put my finger on it where I've seen them. o_O I know if I speculate where I think i saw them I could be met with a present day crucifixion by wannabe lawyer clan so I best ask the question. Are those the mybb node icons?

Those node icons look familiar. Can't put my finger on it where I've seen them. o_O I know if I speculate where I think i saw them I could be met with a present day crucifixion by wannabe lawyer clan so I best ask the question. Are those the mybb node icons?
Dunno if you are sarcastic, I may be too tired to judge, but they come from vb :ROFLMAO:

DMCA's to the host / ISP tend to fix a lot more nowadays, more quickly and cheaply, than any other action. Guilty until proven innocent with hosts and ISP's in relation to DMCA's.

I think Kier, Mike and Ashley have likely had their fill of the inside of any courthouse for quite sometime.

Not as much as some of us having to decipher and blessed by the wannabe lawyers in the lawsuit thread that can't distinguish questions from speculation. As seen in the lawsuit thread.

The two great ripoffs from Xenforo are the software mentioned in the OP, and the upcoming BurningBoard 4 forum, which visually looks indistinguishable from XF. I get the whole court-fatigue argument, but maybe in a yearM after recuperation, they could get their well-deserved royalties from these rip-offs.

I am most certain WBB 4 is not going to be a rip-off. Perhaps design ideas were "borrowed" from XF, but then again, XF didn't reinvent the wheel either.

I registered there to check it out, sure it has been really really influenced by XenForo but a lot of the stuff is different and or not there.

Top Bottom