• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 xenforo.full JS Files?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
You can download the latest 1.2.5 .zip and upload the full js file from there.

The 1.2.5 package has been updated with the new file.

Divvens

To be precise, /js/xenforo.full/ <- I have this folder where I overwrote a file (where all files were last edited back in 2011).

Mike

XenForo developer
Staff member
If it's no longer in the download, it's not needed. (I believe that may have been the original approach in 1.0, I think.)

Divvens

If it's no longer in the download, it's not needed. (I believe that may have been the original approach in 1.0, I think.)
Thank you for clarifying the issue! I was under the impression that I overwrote something that wasn't supposed to be overwritten.

Divvens

@Mike @Brogan I just downloaded the 1.0 package (upgrade & complete) and surprisingly js/xenforo.full isn't even a package on there, I can only see js/xenforo, 1.1 onwards there is a js/xenforo/full.

Was the file removed at any process in the XenForo development, or I have a folder which shouldn't have been there at all on my server somehow?

Divvens

I have just checked 1.0.0 B1 and it's not there.

I suspect you created it yourself.
I spotted xenforo.full in the following versions:
1.1 Beta 1
1.1 Beta 2
1.1 Beta 3

The folder doesn't continue anymore from 1.1 Beta 4 onwards. I haven't created any folders within the js as far as I can remember :) I was just investigating the files and came across these on the beta releases. Can I delete the folder from my live installation or will it cause any problem?
xenforodotfull.png

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Ah yes, it looks like it appeared in 1.1 Beta and then disappeared before the stable release.

You can safely remove it.

Divvens

Ah yes, it looks like it appeared in 1.1 Beta and then disappeared before the stable release.

You can safely remove it.
I've removed that folder.

The file health check states:
js/xenforo/full/lightbox.js
File does not contain expected contents.

js/xenforo/lightbox.js
File does not contain expected contents.

Is it normal because I just applied the patch rather than having uploaded all of the upload package?