1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenForo for CRM?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by Johnn Four, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Johnn Four

Johnn Four Member

The more I use XenForo the more I like it.

I have only a basic install for a membership site, and it's working great. Especially on the admin side.

With options like forums, badges, resource manager, accounts, tier/granular permissions, etc. I'm thinking of using XenForo as a customer portal.

So I'm wondering if others have done this and what their experiences were like?

Does XenForo work with Aweber? Does it play with PayPal? Does it have a cart? An affiliate system? Does it have commerce reporting? Google Analytics integration (especially with Tag Manager)?

Stuff like that.

I am in the middle of planning a site redesign (turning my blog into a conversion machine and customer support/sales centre) and was thinking what membership software I want to use for customers to access their purchases. I'm leaning towards DAP right now.

But then I started wondering if I should use XenForo instead/with WordPress/DAP.

Any thoughts on this would be much appreciated.

2. Jeremy

Jeremy XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Google analytics is a setting, just specify your analytics account number. The only integration with PayPal is user upgrades. The rest would require add-ons.