Xenforo Extended Smilies

Xenforo Extended Smilies 1k

No permission to download
Now that your back @Shelley do you plan one ever creating new smiles for Xenforo still? I don't know if you ever take requests. But I would love to see a "drool" smile done to fit the rest of your smiles. A modernized version of this, non animated of course:

drool.gif

Just an idea if you ever get bored and wanted to create more. Nice to see you back btw.:)

Now that your back @Shelley do you plan one ever creating new smiles for Xenforo still? I don't know if you ever take requests. But I would love to see a "drool" smile done to fit the rest of your smiles. A modernized version of this, non animated of course:

View attachment 79735

Just an idea if you ever get bored and wanted to create more. Nice to see you back btw.:)

There's no immediate plans for another release any time soon but I'll definitely design and add in a "drool" smiley when time permits. I was surprised after I checked the PSD that I hadn't included drool already. I actually may have designed a drool already and forgot to include it, there are a score of smilies that I never did include into the extended pack.

PS. Really liking your red/black style at fluxiod, very crisp and clean design.

Last edited:
There's no immediate plans for another release any time soon but I'll definitely design and add in a "drool" smiley when time permits. I was surprised after I checked the PSD that I hadn't included drool already. I actually may have designed a drool already and forgot to include it there are a score of smilies that I never did include into the extended pack.

PS. Really liking your red/black style at fluxiod, very crisp and clean design.
Thank you @Shelley . I'm always a fan of your work! :)

Top Bottom