XenForo Enhanced Search

SonnyCooL

can i know what is this ?
XenForo Enhanced Search
1.i going to run a large site with dedicated host, i think this will be good but not sure compatibility issue and so on ... if i running on trouble, would there be any one here to help ?

2.Is there any Xenforo expert (team) here to help me on customize ? fees :)

3. Branding Removal. (i don't mind leaving xenforo but i do hate spam)
is that possible to remove every trace ? cause i hate spam, i seriously hate spam :(
or can i purchase brand removal later ?

thanks

can i know what is this ?
XenForo Enhanced Search
Copy paste from xenforo help ;) :

XenForo Enhanced Search is an add-on that replaces the built-in XenForo search system and is built to take advantage of elasticsearch to provide a higher performing and more flexible search system for XenForo.

Basically it improves the result of the search.

1.i going to run a large site with dedicated host, i think this will be good but not sure compatibility issue and so on ... if i running on trouble, would there be any one here to help ?

To check if your server is compatible you can run the compatibility check script >> https://xenforo.com/xenforo-requirements-test.zip

If everything goes fine this mean your server is able to run xenforo without any issues but if later if discovered any issues you can contact support (only xenforo issues, no server issues) or hire someone to fix it for you.

2.Is there any Xenforo expert (team) here to help me on customize ? fees :)

Customize if you need some custom addons then you can post a request in custom development forum, and developers will start contacting you. Fees varies with developers ;) but custom are not very cheap.

3. Branding Removal. (i don't mind leaving xenforo but i do hate spam)
is that possible to remove every trace ? cause i hate spam, i seriously hate spam :(
or can i purchase brand removal later ?

With branding removal I think the back link to xenforo website is only removed, if you mean to remove xenforo keyword from everywhere i.e from the output HTML code, then I think that's not possible.

And yes you can buy branding free extension later also.

Copy paste from xenforo help ;) :

XenForo Enhanced Search is an add-on that replaces the built-in XenForo search system and is built to take advantage of elasticsearch to provide a higher performing and more flexible search system for XenForo.

Basically it improves the result of the search.

To check if your server is compatible you can run the compatibility check script >> https://xenforo.com/xenforo-requirements-test.zip

If everything goes fine this mean your server is able to run xenforo without any issues but if later if discovered any issues you can contact support (only xenforo issues, no server issues) or hire someone to fix it for you.

i know that requirement but not sure on elasticsearch requirement .....

ES is recommended for sites with in excess of 1 million posts, but any site can benefit from the additional features over standard MySQL search.

As far as server requirements are concerned, typically only customers with VPS or dedicated servers can run it as it requires root access and additional software (elasticsearch).

if i running on trouble, would there be any one here to help ?
Community support may be available but as ES requires installing additional software on the server and set up, that would ultimately be down to you/your sysadmin.

ES is recommended for sites with in excess of 1 million posts, but any site can benefit from the additional features over standard MySQL search.

As far as server requirements are concerned, typically only customers with VPS or dedicated servers can run it as it requires root access and additional software (elasticsearch).

Community support may be available but as ES requires installing additional software on the server and set up, that would ultimately be down to you/your sysadmin.
would that be any help on elasticsearch ? my site may not have million post but 37gb data, fast search is always an advantages for user ... (me converting real site to forum :) )

There would be support available for the Enhanced Search add-on but installing and configuring elasticsearch on the server would not be covered in ticket support.

here my server :
Total Memory
32837716 kB
Free Memory 14506172 kB
Total Swap Memory 8388604 kB
Free Swap Memory 8173888 kB
System Uptime 77 Days, 7 Hours and 59 Minutes
Apache 2.4.18 Running
DirectAdmin 1.50.0 Running
Exim 4.84 Running
MySQL 5.5.31 Running
Named 9.8.2rc1 *** Stopped ***