Xenforo Enhanced Search 1.1.4 - Error Message

bloop

Hello,

I get the following error message after installing 1.1.4.

XenForo_Exception: Elasticsearch error: Content-Type header [text/json] is not supported - library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php:845

#0 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenES/Search/SourceHandler/ElasticSearch.php(305): XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->_logSearchResponseError(Object(stdClass), true)
#1 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/SourceHandler/Abstract.php(115): XenES_Search_SourceHandler_ElasticSearch->executeSearch('test', false, Array, Array, false, 200)
#2 /home/xxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Search/Searcher.php(79): XenForo_Search_SourceHandler_Abstract->searchGeneral('test', Array, 'date', '200')
#3 /home/b33man/xxx/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Search.php(255): XenForo_Search_Searcher->searchGeneral('test', Array, 'date')
#4 /home/b33man/xxx/library/XenES/Proxy/ControllerSearch.php(30): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Search->actionSearch()
#5 /home/b33man/xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(351): XenES_Proxy_ControllerSearch->actionSearch()
#6 /home/b33man/xxx/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#7 /home/b33man/xxx/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#8 {main}

I've installed elasticsearch 6.8.17 on the server and it's up and running.

Hope someone could provide some guidance, thanks!

Are you using XF 1.5? 1.1.4 is from 2016... Enhanced Search 1.1.8 was the last version for XF 1.5 I believe so I'd give that a try.... from the notes:

This release resolves compatibility issues with Elasticsearch 6.
So that's an obvious starting point.

If you don't have 1.1.8 then you might maybe consider upgrading to a supported version of Xenforo?

Top Bottom