XFES 1.0.1 fixes several bugs:
- Prevents error when rebuilding search index if per page > 2500
- Extends the timeout when talking to elasticsearch to support long running operations better
- The current stemming configuration is shown on the elasticsearch setup page.
- The stemming language can now be chosen (rather than only supporting English).
- The elasticsearch mappings can now be optimized. Optimized mappings take up less space and should allow results to be returned more quickly.
XFES requires that you have elasticsearch 0.16.0 or newer installed. As such, this add-on is only applicable if you have root access to your server (such as with a dedicated server or VPS). XFES also requires XenForo 1.1.1 or newer.
XFES can be purchased with a new license via the purchase page or with an existing license via the customer area.
Installation, Upgrading and Configuration
Please see our XFES manual page for more information.