XenForo = Electric Car

Only thing I don't like about electric cars is, in the end, they'll cost more than combustible engines and, in total, will produce more toxins in the air from electric companies trying to keep up.

Ugh no thanks! Electric cars are a nasty fad that offer no vehicular, monetary or ecological benefit whatsoever over the internal combustion engine. I think you need to look a little further into the future for your comparison :)

I disagree Kier :)

I disagree big time :D I own 2 hybrid Toyotas best thing I have ever done

Only thing I don't like about electric cars is, in the end, they'll cost more than combustible engines and, in total, will produce more toxins in the air from electric companies trying to keep up.

Nope ... I have a 2008 model with 125,000 + miles (well I live in TX , Big state, lots of driving)
I haven't done anything to the car except for oil change. I didn't even replace the brake pads ;) It's just amazing : put gas and go

Its all about the Hydrogen cars - all that comes out the back is water...stick a pipe in the exhaust, through the window and you've got nice (warm?) water for your morning coffee :p

Its all about the Hydrogen cars - all that comes out the back is water...stick a pipe in the exhaust, through the window and you've got nice (warm?) water for your morning coffee :p
I prefer boiling water in my coffee :)

I'd rather just buy a boiler :)

Nothing wrong with sticking the boiler inside the car while it's running stationary - electrical, diesel, gas, or whatever ..

I am and always will be a fan of diesel engines.

Electric cars would have their perks if you are charging them with a renewable energy resource like a windmill or solar panels.

Top Bottom