XenForo Edit/Delete policy

Status
Not open for further replies.

cclaerhout

What is exactly the XenForo edit/delete policy?

It has been officially said that mass edit to remove content form this forum is forbidden, which is understable even though the decision to prevent us to edit some old message whereas XenForo 1.2 has some edit history functions still remains. Put aside this mass edit problem, my question is about one unique message. Yesterday it seems a member decided to remove its main message asking for a moderator to delete it. This request doesn't seem to be an act of sabotage but still it looks like the message was not deleted but in the contrary restored to its initial state and closed. It looks like there was an argument behind this but this should have any influence on the policy.

So I'm going to rephrase my question: can XenForo force me to restore one of my content whereas I've asked them to remove it. I would like to have if possible an official reply and not just some basic polemic or bashing or a yes/no reply.

Thank you.

This is not the place to discuss moderator actions. The policy has not changed since it was put into place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom