Xenforo Desteklemiyorum

• Thread starter Thread starter Atakan KOC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you post English on the forums please? ktnx :D

Google translate says : "Xenforo do not support. In ırım think you'll understand soon"

Please post test content in the test forum, and post at least English in the other forums.

Please post test content in the test forum, and post at least English in the other forums.
Ok. I'll stop posting in Turkish here except for in the Testing forum.

Does it apply to other languages? I see a thread in German and no requests from you to post in English.:eek:

I am not a moderator here, it is just a request. I want to help answer questions but I can't read Turkish.
Atakan is a cool guy. I follow his vB work.

Reactions: Nix
I suppose seeing as Kier and Mike (the developers) are english, they speak english, that would be why the board language is english, it makes no sense to have foreign language forums if they can't understand it.

Reactions: Nix
Kier'e inanmak başka, sistemi desteklemek başka. Kier iyi olabilir ama şuan ki sistem nedense bana ab artı gibi geliyor. Kay nak ko dlarına bir bakın ayrıca.

Desteklemememin ayrıca başka nedenleride var...

Can you please care to explain what wrong you see when you check the page source ?
As far as i know no one expect Kier , Mike and possibly Ed Sullivan saw the actual php , js code behind XenForo.

@Atakan if you know something special, why you don't support XenForo then tell it to all.

Don't just say, i don't support it and that's it. If there is something wrong or not good coded, just tell it and I'm sure, the developers will try to fix it. ;)

Can you please care to explain what wrong you see when you check the page source ?
As far as i know no one expect Kier , Mike and possibly Ed Sullivan saw the actual php , js code behind XenForo.

html / .css .js is actually rendered client side, so you can view that. It's only server-side code that's rendered on the server that you can't see. :p </nitpicking>

html / .css .js is actually rendered client side, so you can view that. It's only server-side code that's rendered on the server that you can't see. :p </nitpicking>

Instead of nitpicking , you should check the DM i sent you via twitter ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom