xenForo.com First 100 Members Role Call

So...I'm curious to know...how did all of you guys find out so quickly, lol?
I was desperately scanning every forum one more time for a viable solution we could migrate our vb3.8 forum to... screaming and yelling that there had to be a better alternative to what I had found already. While the doors & windows were closed with the air conditioning on, a person walking their dog on the sidewalk did hear me as I recall. lol..

So...I'm curious to know...how did all of you guys find out so quickly, lol? I'm pretty sure I joined soon after I spotted Kier's tweet (though, granted, I wasn't following everything really closely in expectations of a new software while I think some of you were more aware of the situation, lol) and I'm #348. :p

Kier told me the debut was imminent, so I took a quick shower and by the time I got back I was #77.4

Seein' as how I'm #480 I think it should be the first 10%! An Ever-growing group!

So I finally finished this dang jig-saw puzzle I've been working on solid for the last two week. Two weeks! Pretty proud of myself, I am. After all, on the box it says four to six years!

#70 - Was sent an email to check a link (xf), didn't register right away... could have been lower. :p

Oh, and yes, and mostly lurking. Watching for now, tinkering on the side.

Of fiddlestix....... a lowly 274 :(
Ah well, pretty soon it'll be a roll-call of the first thousand, THEN i'll fit in :D

You get a like for the fiddlesticks :D

I see your fiddlesticks and raise you an Oh bother.... an ever lowlier 1173 here :(

I completely missed the first 10 days of Xenforo's life.... tragic I tell you ... tragic!

So...I'm curious to know...how did all of you guys find out so quickly, lol? I'm pretty sure I joined soon after I spotted Kier's tweet (though, granted, I wasn't following everything really closely in expectations of a new software while I think some of you were more aware of the situation, lol) and I'm #348. :p
Like Dean, we'd been searching for about a year and half for a new platform. As a platform XF was exactly what we wanted. As soon as we can figure out how to handle the Galleries and vBlogs (wish we'd never started member blogs), we'll be migrating :). Well Probably.
I think. Depending on circumstances ;).

Top Bottom