Add-on Xenforo coders for stable collaboration (till 2000-2500 € monthly)

Kairete

I need one or more coders for a stable and continuously collaboration, oriented to develop add-ons and plugins for Xenforo, and generally each customization.
I can give you many many mods for each month (till 2000-2500 € monthly)
Let me know if you are interested

That person hasn't released a single resource here. Why would you send payment to someone who hasn't proven that he even knows how to code?

Because not all xenforo coders are available to develop addons. So, sometimes, i could need an external coder.

Anyway, unfortunately i should confirm that @Adrian Schneider scammed me.
It's interesting because he seems to have come through for this person: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/technical-admin-and-development-services.69920/#post-1039119. I know it'd be an odd coincidence but maybe something happened at the same time he was supposed to start work. Hopefully he'll be in touch with you.

If he did just decide to scam you, I'm sorry that happened but thank you for posting to let others know. I know I've considered reaching out to him in the past but just kind of dropped the ball. I'd recommend maybe posting in that thread.

I told him earlier this week that I'd be dropping the project and refunding his deposit once I can shift money to PayPal. I'm not sure why he calls that scamming... That cleared today and he was refunded as promised.

The requirements were too fuzzy, and I had to pull teeth to try and extract any more detail out of him. After realizing this, I figured it was best to part ways. I'm glad I got out as early as I did. I'd rather lose money and cut losses than deal than deal with certain types of people... I have some very horrific chat messages for anyone interested. I'll keep it at that to be respectful.

I've done hundreds of contract jobs over the past 12 years -- most successful, and regretfully ignored the early warning signs with this one.

Good luck future contractors!

I told him earlier this week that I'd be dropping the project and refunding his deposit once I can shift money to PayPal. I'm not sure why he calls that scamming... That cleared today and he was refunded as promised.

The requirements were too fuzzy, and I had to pull teeth to try and extract any more detail out of him. After realizing this, I figured it was best to part ways. I'm glad I got out as early as I did. I'd rather lose money and cut losses than deal than deal with certain types of people... I have some very horrific chat messages for anyone interested. I'll keep it at that to be respectful.

I've done hundreds of contract jobs over the past 12 years -- most successful, and regretfully ignored the early warning signs with this one.

Good luck future contractors!

@Adrian Schneider @allusersofxenforo
I work with many coders for 17 years and many coders can confirm my seriousness.
I sent you an upfront of 100 euros and i didn't received any screenshot.
You promised me the maximum communication and daily updates; however from the moment you received the upfront, you're literally disappeared, refusing to answer my polite requests where i wondered how he was going to work.
My requirements are not fuzzy and all "horrific chat messages" from you, can be originated only from your handling.
You should explain to xenforo's users why if my requests were (as you say) "fuzzy", why did you take the job.
I also am a programmer (although in another area) and if the customer does not tell me what he needs in clear way, I refuse, I do not take an upfront, AS YOU DONE.
If intellectually honest and admit that you behaved badly.
It happens to everyone to make mistakes and this time you're wrong you. And the more you try to justify yourself trying to defame me, the more people will realize your intellectual dishonesty.
Dishonesty material at least you have remedied, refunding me.
It was not something I took for granted, given that so many people around the web says you're a scammer.
I do not behave like you, that you invent nonexistent chat, to justify your bad behavior.
Regards

Last edited:
Top Bottom