Xenforo Cache Setup

-Andromeda-

Hello

First : İ haven't got VPS server. İ have a premium hosting. İ want a cache system for xenforo because my site is exceeds the limits of server cpu. Our hosting is have a xCache but i haven't got username , pass or xcache admin panel . My hosting company is not say to Me a admin panel ör username etc... my server is supported xcache but i can't use. Can you help me to alternative option ?

Thank you all

Hello Mr @Brogan

İ use a 2 script in my hosting : wordpress and XenForo. İ setup cache system on wordpress but i cant setup XenForo. Any action on my offer various CPU usage are rising at a time excessive degree .You can reduce this usage to me on the proposals

Thank you so much

Hello everyone

Can they help me please. İ contact my hosting company. He say xcache active your hosting but you must responsive code import your software and you can use xcache

İ saw to xenforo cache help page but i cant see xcache codes

Can they help me

Note : İ havent got xcache panel and username etc. But i can use xcache because xcache is active and on a My hosting but i must enter responsive codes for xenforo

Thanks for all

Caching can require advanced server level configuration and software.
If you are unable to get it working yourself then you can contact your host or sysadmin for support.

Caching can require advanced server level configuration and software.
If you are unable to get it working yourself then you can contact your host or sysadmin for support.
My system admin say :
Wè can not examine your script( xenforo )We can not support this issue because In area this is take out our support. You must find a responsive codes and import the system because xcache is active your hosting

Hello,

I see that the good answers are already provided for your choosing.
Should your hosting provider still unwilling to help you then move to a better hosting provider.

Or better should you afford it buy a VPS, hire a system administrator to setup everything from top to bottom and help you with data restoring.

Kind regards,
George.

Hi George

It actually supports good hosting companies. but we are having a disagreement about this xcache. xcache the company tells me that it is active and running If you use it on the php code I need to add the appropriate xenforo config file, but I can not find a turn on xcache code xenforo can you help me ?

Hello,

Edit your config.php file located inside your library folder.
Make sure you have this:

$config['cache']['enabled'] = true;
$config['cache']['cacheSessions'] = true;
$config['cache']['frontend'] = 'Core';
$config['cache']['frontendOptions'] = array( 'caching' => true, 'automatic_serialization' => false, 'lifetime' => 3600, 'cache_id_prefix' => 'xf_' );
$config['cache']['backend'] = 'Xcache';
$config['cache']['backendOptions'] = array();

Kind regards,
George.

Hello,

Make sure you have this:

$config['cache']['frontendOptions'] = array( 'caching' => true, 'automatic_serialization' => false, 'lifetime' => 3600, 'cache_id_prefix' => 'xf_' );

Kind regards,
George.
Hİ Mr George

Thanks for your reply . I am trying and reply to you

Thank you

Hello,

Make sure you have this:

Kind regards,
George.
Hİ George

İ am try but codes isn't turn on

Error message
Sunucu Hata Kayıtları
Sunucu Hata Kayıtları
  1. Sil...
    The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend !1 dakika önce - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
  2. Sil...
    The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend !1 dakika önce - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
  3. Sil...
  4. Sil...
    The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend !2 dakika önce - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
  5. Sil...
    The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend !2 dakika önce - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
  6. Sil...
  7. Sil...
  8. Sil...
  9. Sil...
  10. Sil...
    The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend !3 dakika önce - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
  11. Sil...
    The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend !3 dakika önce - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
  12. Sil...
  13. Sil...
  14. Sil...
  15. Sil...
  16. Sil...
    The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend !4 dakika önce - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
  17. Sil...
    The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend !4 dakika önce - library/Zend/Cache.php:209
  18. Sil...
  19. Sil...
Toplamdaki 19 öğenin 19 öğesi gösteriliyor.

Forum software by XenForo™ ©2010-2015 XenForo Ltd.

Sunucu Hata Kayıtları
Hata Bilgisi
Zend_Cache_Exception: The xcache extension must be loaded for using this backend ! - library/Zend/Cache.php:209

And i i add codes when admin cp is not open :(

Hello,

That error is pretty self-explanatory: Xcache extension is needed in order to use the settings I just provided.

Apparently your hosting provider didn't install the xcache extension.
Contact them. There is nothing for me to help with.

Kind regards,
George.

Hello,

That error is pretty self-explanatory: Xcache extension is needed in order to use the settings I just provided.

Apparently your hosting provider didn't install the xcache extension.
Contact them. There is nothing for me to help with.

Kind regards,
George.
Hello

Yes, I noticed. I sent a support team to get detailed information on the ticket. Thank you for your help :)

best regards

Top Bottom