Xenforo BOGO

How about a BYOB Sale?

I always knew you liked chugging it and getting down. *refers to beer to eliminate any confusion* #mythbusted

Since it's obvious we want a sale of some sort. I think a Buy 1, get 100 license free would be rather good to see. Since we're buying a license I think a 100 copies of the RM should be thrown in also, along with a lifetime of free updates. Then I think @Bob B should crazily jump in and announce that he'll throw a 100 free showcase license by that point @Brogan crashes ino the discussion in his black BMW throwing in his featured threads and also announcing all along he is the 3rd secret xenforo developer and celebrating that announcement by giving us all his secret stash of add-ons he developed. o_O

Bring my own cha chas if you like? I can't do that. :D Seriously, holidays are coming around, throw as a bone Xenforo. Besides, it doesn't hurt Xenforo. Just makes the a pile of money for a few days. Okay, I'll start..

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (short for whining like a girl)
:love:

Bring my own cha chas if you like? I can't do that. :D Seriously, holidays are coming around, throw as a bone Xenforo. Besides, it doesn't hurt Xenforo. Just makes the a pile of money for a few days. Okay, I'll start..

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (short for whining like a girl)
:love:

I can't help you with the sale but I can help you on your other request. Throwing you a bone.webp :D

Top Bottom