1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Xenforo Blog

Discussion in 'Resource and Add-on Discussions' started by phaze3131, Mar 29, 2013.

1. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member

Is there an addon where you can post blogs directly in the forum. For example you post news often in the forum, I want it to show as a blog and not as threads. I've seen this in vbulletin, don't know if we have this in xenforo.

Help please. Thanks!

2. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I honestly don't think there is but jake, brogan or one of the others might know if I'm wrong there.

3. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member

Ok thanks, I'll ask him.. I want it to show like this for example http://www.howardforums.com/
    I post news in my forum everyday and I don't want it as threads.

4. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

phaze3131 likes this.
  5. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member

6. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member

Good addon. Useful in the future, but not what I need. What I need is just to display my posted news like a blog with the title and the content, not as a thread that displays just the title.

7. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

You can setup xenPorta to fetch threads from a certain forum and display the content of that thread as shown on howardforums.

8. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member

I see.. Sorry, am a newbie. I already installed and experimented on it but don't know how to display it like a blog. Any quick tutorials to do it?

9. Nasr

Nasr Well-Known Member

10. phaze3131

phaze3131 Active Member