• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Xenforo Blog

phaze3131

Is there an addon where you can post blogs directly in the forum. For example you post news often in the forum, I want it to show as a blog and not as threads. I've seen this in vbulletin, don't know if we have this in xenforo.

Help please. Thanks!

Shelley

Is there an addon where you can post blogs directly in the forum. For example you post news often in the forum, I want it to show as a blog and not as threads. I've seen this in vbulletin, don't know if we have this in xenforo.

Help please. Thanks!
I honestly don't think there is but jake, brogan or one of the others might know if I'm wrong there.

Nasr

You can setup xenPorta to fetch threads from a certain forum and display the content of that thread as shown on howardforums.

phaze3131

You can setup xenPorta to fetch threads from a certain forum and display the content of that thread as shown on howardforums.
I see.. Sorry, am a newbie. I already installed and experimented on it but don't know how to display it like a blog. Any quick tutorials to do it?