XenForo Beta 1.0.0 Beta 1 Released!

I'm off to bed now ( cant keep my eyes open any longer)
Congratulations to everyone at xenForo, I am extremely pleased with my shiny new script.
Looks like you have a winner!

I hope your initial sales are everything you expected and more.

I try to buy it via PayPal with a credit card but it says something about "guest access expired". :( So it means people without PayPal accounts or people who can not create PayPal accounts somehow, will not be able to buy this? It's really sad to see PayPal screwing this up for me. :(
If you have a bank account attached, you should be able to send a eCheck, which takes a few days.

If you want to purchase multiple licenses, you can click "continue shopping" to add more licenses.
thanks
but too late
pp says you can't pay anymore until you confirm you account limit by getting a receipt in 2-3 days.
bt.gif

If you have a bank account attached, you should be able to send a eCheck, which takes a few days.

I don't think that's a payment option for Xenforo. There is no problem for me paying online with a credit card, it is just that PayPal somehow decided that I can't pay without a PayPal account, I can't use a PayPal account for the moment.

I don't think that's a payment option for Xenforo. There is no problem for me paying online with a credit card, it is just that PayPal somehow decided that I can't pay without a PayPal account, I can't use a PayPal account for the moment.
When I bought the license, I clicked a "Pay with PayPal" button, and it took me to the paypal screen asking for my e-mail/pass, I was good to go. You need to have it attached in the paypal CP. That is, before purchasing it through paypal. It says on the screen that eChecks take a few days before you even click the paypal process.

no you don't need to have your CC attached...all you must do is click continue without signing in.
That's what I said, but you need to have either a CC account attached/bank account attached in order to buy ANYTHING with paypal on ANY site the provides PayPal checkout.
Well I mean pay without having a PayPal account. And either way, I can't use a PayPal account because of the bank.
Well, I don't know what to say now. :-/

no you don't need to have your CC attached...all you must do is click continue without signing in.

I did and I have tried several times but each time it says after I have entered all information and clicked the button:

"Your PayPal guest user access has expired, As a guest user, you had a chance for a limited time to get to know how PayPal works. You can continue to use PayPal by creating a full account. Signing up is free and easy."

That's what I said, but you need to have either a CC account attached/bank account attached in order to buy ANYTHING with paypal on ANY site the provides PayPal checkout.
No you don't because i don't have anything attached and just bought it...shall i buy another license right now and take a screenshot?

Top Bottom