Xenforo Arcade

off topic - Aero site is looking good bud!

Raffle addon working ok? Have your members participated? I have the competition addon, but couldn't really get people to participate.
-Off Topic as well :D

Thanks, and yeah the Raffles is actually working really well. Do game giveaways every so often, and drags in tons of activity.

I'll have to check that out. My competition addon doesn't let me see who is signed up for it. Then I have it set so all you have to do is answer ONE easy question and it doesn't seem like anyone does it.

You may like the "Poster of the Month" addon. We did a giveaway with that and we got a pretty good amount of posts for the prize.

I'll have to check that out. My competition addon doesn't let me see who is signed up for it. Then I have it set so all you have to do is answer ONE easy question and it doesn't seem like anyone does it.

You may like the "Poster of the Month" addon. We did a giveaway with that and we got a pretty good amount of posts for the prize.
I'll have to give it a try, thanks :)

Google Search

The first 4 or 5 result should be suffice...though you'll need to register on those sites to download games.
Hi gemma, thanks for the reply!

I found a shed load of IPB gamepacks but I seem to be only able to import them one game at a time by editing the game and selecting the various files etc.
Does the importer not import from .tar files?

Yes .tar files should import fine, well they do on my arcade, although I've read that other have problems installing from .tar and have to manually input the data - this could be down to server configuration, not sure - best bet would be to ask @xfrocks over on Home

Yes .tar files should import fine, well they do on my arcade, although I've read that other have problems installing from .tar and have to manually input the data - this could be down to server configuration, not sure - best bet would be to ask @xfrocks over on Home
I appear to get this error:

ErrorException: include_once(Archive/Tar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory - library/Zend/Loader.php:146

Do you have library/Zend/loader.php? or is it Archive/Tar.php that the error is saying is missing?

Edit: for those with the same issue, just install this: XF Arcade [Deleted]

(or get your host to)

You probably need to install the PHP PEAR package Archive_Tar.

See this for instructions on how to do that.

Or ask your host to install it.

Not sure if anybody can help with this over here.

I'm struggling to get the installer thing working.

include_once('Archive/Tar.php');
in an empty file, no errors given
(I have pear folder properly set into the include path)

What location is this pear meant to be installed in?

include_once(Archive/Tar.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory
  1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
  2. Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 146
  3. Zend_Loader::loadFile() in Zend/Loader.php at line 94
  4. Zend_Loader::loadClass() in Zend/Filter/Compress/Tar.php at line 62
  5. Zend_Filter_Compress_Tar->__construct() in Zend/Filter/Compress.php at line 107
  6. Zend_Filter_Compress->getAdapter() in Zend/Filter/Decompress.php at line 47
  7. Zend_Filter_Decompress->filter() in Arcade/Model/Import.php at line 56
  8. Arcade_Model_Import->extract() in Arcade/ControllerAdmin/Arcade.php at line 299
  9. Arcade_ControllerAdmin_Arcade->actionImport() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134

If I copy /Archive/Tar.php to the home directory, and also into /library/Zend/ directory, I get a blank screen after it appears to try and upload the file (I get the % thing in the corner of the browser window).

It appears a couple of people at the bottom of this page are having the same issue. Although it's installed, it's not picking up the file, or something: XF Arcade 0.2.0 Testing

Last edited:
Top Bottom