Xenforo and Statcounter

Ottavius

I posted this question here because statcounter is not an add-on, nor xenforo related. If it needs to be moved, please do so.

I want to use the free service of statcounter, and I'm trying to insert the code on my forum.

According to statcounter instructions, it asks to go into PAGE_CONTAINER and Paste the statcounter code before the </body> tag and then click "Save and exit"

But when I do so, I get the Ooops error and changes cannot be made.

Any suggestion on how to make it work?

Press F12 to activate the browser inspector and select the Console tab.

There will likely be an error there, possibly a 403.
If it is a 403 error, it's due to server security (e.g. mod_sec), and your host will need to resolve it.

Press F12 to activate the browser inspector and select the Console tab.

There will likely be an error there, possibly a 403.
If it is a 403 error, it's due to server security (e.g. mod_sec), and your host will need to resolve it.
Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, there's a 403 as shown below. Then, I will bring it to my webhost attention.

Code:
Layout was forced before the page was fully loaded. If stylesheets are not yet loaded this may cause a flash of unstyled content. preamble.min.js:4:73
This site appears to use a scroll-linked positioning effect. This may not work well with asynchronous panning; see https://developer.mozilla.org/docs/Mozilla/Performance/ScrollLinkedEffects for further details and to join the discussion on related tools and features!

PHP: <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//IETF//DTD HTML 2.0//EN">
<html><head>
<title>403 Forbidden</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Forbidden</h1>
<p>You don't have permission to access this resource.</p>
</body></html>

Top Bottom