Xenforo and PHP7

Dryline

Since updating to PHP7 yesterday, I'm constantly seeing this error in the Apache error logs:

[Wed Apr 12 19:52:53.529743 2017] [:error] [pid 11318:tid 139802158479104] [client 172.31.9.128:2672] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Undefined class constant 'parent::ARRAY_AS_PROPS' in /var/www/html/community/library/Zend/Registry.php:193\nStack trace:\n#0 /var/www/html/community/library/Zend/Registry.php(84): Zend_Registry->__construct()\n#1 /var/www/html/community/library/Zend/Registry.php(52): Zend_Registry::init()\n#2 /var/www/html/community/library/XenForo/Application.php(291): Zend_Registry::getInstance()\n#3 /var/www/html/community/index.php(9): XenForo_Application::initialize('/var/www/html/c...', '/var/www/html/c...')\n#4 {main}\n thrown in /var/www/html/community/library/Zend/Registry.php on line 193

To ensure that it was not an error with an addon, I disabled all addons via config.php, but the error remains. Please advise.

If I posted in the wrong forum or this needs to be moved I apologize in advance. We're currently running XF version 1.5.10.

Thanks,
Mark

This does appear to be coming from Zend Framework, but it's not something I can say we've seen reported before, nor can I reproduce it, nor can I see why this would be happening.

The usage of the code here is perfectly valid.

What version of PHP are you using exactly? Is this preventing access to any part of your forum, or is this just being silently logged?

Thanks Chris. We're using 7.0.16 and the forum and associated pages are fine. We are getting phantom errors saying the website is down, then a minute later that it's back up again if it helps.

I think we resolved the issue. I floated the idea of running a sudo yum update and the errors have stopped. I'll let you know if they start again. My bad, thanks for your help.

Top Bottom