XenForo and Mailchimp integration

polle

I am looking for this solution:

1- Create a list in Mailchimp for my forum.
2- Install (a plugin?) in Xenforo to sync all existing users with that list.
3- Every new Xenforo user will be added to the list automatically.
4- I mail all my users and if they unsubscribe they will be out of the list. (this already happens in mailchimp)

Anyone that knows how to accomplish this with a plugin or another way ?

Thanks.

There are an old Mailchimp integration, but i don't think you can use it with the last version of Xenforo.

There are also a great addon that integrates Xenforo with Mandrill (Mandrill is a Mailchimp Company). There is better IMHO because Mandrill is super cheap compared to Mailchimp...but you can't use this addon to send newsletter to members, only for notifications (for now).

There are an old Mailchimp integration, but i don't think you can use it with the last version of Xenforo.

There are also a great addon that integrates Xenforo with Mandrill (Mandrill is a Mailchimp Company). There is better IMHO because Mandrill is super cheap compared to Mailchimp...but you can't use this addon to send newsletter to members, only for notifications (for now).

Thanks Markos.

So if I use that Mandrill thing and I use the Xenforo admin "mail all users" feature, Mandrill will be the one that sends the mails ?

The problem I have is that I can't send mails from my server (I can, but not for massive things), so Mailchimp was a good solution for sending all my users and update. I have 6000 users and I am looking for a solution to send all users a mail with xenforo admin mailing thing or an external, but not using my server for that.

Any advice ?

I use the mandrill integration for the xenforo related-emails (notifications etc), and I am using sendy.co for my newsletters - though I don't have any integration between sendy.co and my forum, I just add the new members' email addresses every X months.

Top Bottom