Xenforo 2 problem addons

Agentos

I spend many hours improving the look of the forum and I think I have created a really nice look, but I know I can do more with the addons that were available in v1.5 without any problems. Unfortunately, they are not available in the Xenforo 2 version and this is where the problem begins, and the prices for creating them are abstract.

Sometimes I regret switching to version 2, because in Xenforo 1 I had everything and my beloved Frag Zone style that was never created for Xenforo 2.

You can still move to XF1 if you had backup. But you can keep trying to build XF2 addon which isn't available as per your need.

Which dddon you are missing in 2.2?
For example, Extra Trophy Awards, and for changing the code in a free add-on I get a proposal of astronomical amounts. If I had to pay that much, I would report to the creator.

You can still move to XF1 if you had backup. But you can keep trying to build XF2 addon which isn't available as per your need.

I would then lose 70% of registered users.

For example, Extra Trophy Awards, and for changing the code in a free add-on I get a proposal of astronomical amounts. If I had to pay that much, I would report to the creator.
If you search the XF2 addon's for "trophies" and "awards" you should be able to find something comparable.

Top Bottom