- Uploaded upgrade .zip to my server
- Unzipped files
- Copied (recursive) all upload/* files to site root
- Ran "php cmd.php xf:upgrade" and upgrade completed successfully
- Access public site URL or admin.php, and get "The site is currently being upgraded. Please check back later."
- Access /install/index.php?upgrade/ and get "An upgrade was found for a version of XenForo that is newer than the uploaded files. Please reupload all of the files for the new version and reload this page."
Try CLI upgrade again ....
# php cmd.php xf:upgrade
Current version: 2020870
Upgrade target: 2020870 (2.2.8)
You are already running the latest version. Rebuild the master data? [y/n]
I upgraded from 2.2.7 P1