XenForo 2.0.4

shala

is XenFaro 2.0.4 the latest version?
If i bought the license now, do you automatically get the latest version?

The latest version is 2.0.7.

If you buy the license, you have access to the latest version (and to all below versions).
This will be applied for 1 total year, so from the start of your purchase, you will have access to the latest releases for 1 year.
When your license expires, then you won't have any access to upcoming new released versions, but still access to all those versions you had access to prior expiring.

You would need to buy an extesion for 40$ if you wanted to have access to newer versions (after the 1 year), but you dont need to. You can renew your license whenever you want or not at all.

How about the instalashen don by zen foro do they st up avrithing i nedd to eun it successfully?
Doz the thime come with the capability for pippol to add adios and videos and articles, or is that samthing i nedd to bay ad ones?

Installation service costs extra.
But of course you need a server to run your XF forum. XF doesn't provide servers. You have to buy a domain and rent a server and then you can install XF on it. Better get a managed server (like a shared hosting with cpanel) and they can do it for you.
You can check out this section for companies which offer their services.

XF forum has features for ads (advertising) if that is the question you ask because I can't understand it.
Videos can also be posted in the forums.
But for articles you need to buy an addon.

Top Bottom