XF 1.5 Xenforo 1.5.22 (.21 also) does not save bigger user account profiles in ACP or front end

otto

Hello,

my Xenforo 1.5.22 dosnt save the user account profiles in ACP when there size is bigger then a clear fresh user Account profile.

php:
memory_limit 256M (before 190M)
post_max_size 16M (before 10M)
upload_max_filesize 16M (before 10M)

PHP 5.6.x is used

Take a look at this Video also:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Also not working (saving) the DPR (DSGVO) question on front panel for users. They click save, the site reload, but its the same site again and DPR (DSGVO) setting is not saved.

Any ideas to solve this?

Does anything get saved, or is it just an issue with the custom fields?
All fields, Mike. I have tryed the password field, the mail field, some custom fields.
And its not at all user profiles in acp.

If possible I can give you a account and you take a look. One of some that does not work is the account "burki" if you will try it.

On same server (its my own linux root server) runs a second Xenforo 1.5.22 witch have no problems. Both with similar settings. Affected is only th one Xenforo forum not all at the server.

On both forums runs php opcache, Redis - I have try also to deactivate them. But nothing change.

Here another one video who I try to change things in a account I just bevore added - now I cant change and save anything.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Do you have any problems saving a new user?

Can you confirm with all add-ons disabled, just in case?

Do you have anything like Suhosin installed on your server?

Do you have any problems saving a new user?
no - new users I can add without trouble
Can you confirm with all add-ons disabled, just in case?
I can - it need a litle bit time, but I will do. And I can say I have since around one year no new add-on installed.
Do you have anything like Suhosin installed on your server?
I have take a look at php-info and type on console "php -m" but nothing to see from suhosin.

The server we have since 2015 runing. On this server run www.hobby-gartenteich.de and www.zetor-forum.de plus certain other projekts from me. And this special problem I have only with hobby-gartenteich.de.

Last edited:
Please test the add-on situation, just to confirm. The same code is used for adding a user as editing it, so I don't see why one would fail but the other wouldn't.

If that doesn't resolve it though, I think we'd probably need you to submit a support ticket with ACP and FTP access details so we can attempt to confirm the issue and diagnose it.

I found it. It was the UserMap from @Crispin that doesn't work anymore. Thats the 3. map addon that stop working since we use Xenforo - its a nightmare with the Maps ...

A ever working Member-Map would be a realy nice feature for Xenforo and I think its not to many work for a simple map. Features can be made later from other coders. I think that would be the best way for future. ;)

Thank for your help! :)

Top Bottom