Some of the bugs fixed in this release include:
- Tagging users incorrectly disabled by default on fresh installs
- Thread watch records not maintained when threads are merged
- Incorrect importing of page nodes in the XenForo to XenForo import
- Handle corrupted data more gracefully in several import situations
- Adding two else conditions in a template does not throw an error as expected
- ImageMagick resizes images incorrectly in very specific cases
- Make sure that "deny" actions in spam prevention handling overrides "moderate" actions
- Inline form errors not positioned correctly in RTL
- Weekly/monthly statistics not shown correctly in RTL
- Add additional direction attribute to email containers for RTL
- Disable user tagging within certain BB codes (such as code tags)
- Fix situation where node names were not available in URL generation
- Expand romanization of Greek to be more extensive
- Lightbox image selection incorrect when opening a second lightbox on a page
- Default open graph logo size increased and image tweaked
- ImageMagick class named incorrectly based on containing directory name
- When loading an overlay, run inline JS before xfActivate.
All customers with active licenses may now download XenForo 1.2.3 from the customer area.
The release of XenForo 1.2.3 follows our principle that third-point (x.x.X) releases should always be more stable than the preceding version, so for the most part you will not find new features in this release. Major new features will be reserved for second point versions (x.X.x).
Installation and Upgrade Instructions
Full details for how to install and upgrade XenForo can be found in the XenForo Manual.