xenforo 1.1 public release 11/11/11 (nov 11 2011)

6:27 AM / November 11, 2011

I can't imagine them going to a release candidate and a stable on the same day.
Nor can I really imagine the logic behind going from 5 betas that actually introduced new things, to a stable release without going through at least one release candidate.

If it goes stable today, in my personal opinion that's just a vBulletin move, by putting a sticker "stable" on it, while knowing better.

This thread reminds me of the guy who keeps predicting the end of the world. When you're wrong you say, "Oh well." but if you're right you'll all be like, "I CALLED IT!!"

Guy I knew did that with a deck of cards. He'd make you pull a card, put it back in, shuffle the deck yourself, and then he'd draw out a card. Usually, he would be wrong about the card. But the odd times he just so happened to pull the right card, the rest of the evening was spent with people trying to figure out his "trick" :D

nearly all bug-reports are fixed now.
not much of a sign of any new bugs being reported.

hmmm... what are we actually waiting for now? Shouldn't XF be already in RC-stage, given the very stable 1.1 version?
Or is Mike + Kier secretly adding a few new features? o_O

In the time I read this post and checked, it's down to 6. :p

I think Kier and Mike may have a date with Skyrim too. :D

I have birthday on 11.november ... you know what THAT means...

Upon futher investigation you can see that I have made XenForo push the release date to a later moment.... I can only laugh now at all who wanted to have it released at 11. nov. Have a nice day.

Top Bottom