xenFoogle Pro - pixelExit.com [Paid] [Deleted]

We may actually wait until XF 1.2 stable before moving forward with premium sales to be honest. Just depends how things work out here in the next few days or so.
OK... 1.2 has been out for about a day now... where's my Pro version!!!! :p

Well its not quite there yet :p

We are currently looking at an alternative footer layout for the framework and also fighting a few bugs in the nav for foogle. It has been driving me crazy to put it lightly :mad:

Qwk86gn updated xenFoogle Pro - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Compatibility update for XenForo 1.2.0

This update brings xenFoogle Pro up to date with XenForo 1.2.0

Some things to note:
  • New footer design - Advanced footer no longer is compatible.
  • Redesigned the visitor tabs a bit to allow for better ad placement.
  • Added Responsive CSS to style.css
Updating

To update you may simply overwrite your current style if you have made NO changes to the style from its default settings.

If you have made changes it would be best to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@Qwk86gn or @Russ
I'm using the ad template ad_above_top_breadcrumb template to server an adsense ad. It appears below the top breadcrumb (where the ad_above_content also displays).
Any suggestions?
Also, where is the breadcrumb width being set at (I use a fluid width instead of fixed and the 992px setting doesn't look that great.
Site is at http://sayapple.com

The breadcrumb width is in xenBase_style.css

Search for .breadBoxTop and change it to whatever you have your width set at. Will try to come up with a better way of setting the width there.

As for the ad template, the breadcrumb was moved to the top of the content, so maybe try using ad header. If that doesn't suffice I can ad a placement for a ad.

The breadcrumb width is in xenBase_style.css

Search for .breadBoxTop and change it to whatever you have your width set at. Will try to come up with a better way of setting the width there.

As for the ad template, the breadcrumb was moved to the top of the content, so maybe try using ad header. If that doesn't suffice I can ad a placement for a ad.
ad_header knocks the logo down below it (throwing everything off). Will have to play with the CSS I have set to center the ad to see if I may be able to do something with it. It looks like it's the CSS I use to center the logo that I will have to play with, because without it the ad is placed adjacent to the logo.

Setting up something for an ad placement there would probably end up being much cleaner.

Thanks!

Ok I can push an update out, what I will do is move the call for the ad_above_top_breadcrumb, it really should be anyhow.

Ok I can push an update out, what I will do is move the call for the ad_above_top_breadcrumb, it really should be anyhow.
Sounds good!
Also, in the [XB] footer, if you click off the Enable Facebook/Twitter/Youtube boxes, should it not be removing those links from the footer? If so, on my site it's not.

Ok this should keep things consistent I think. ;) breadBoxTop will have the property tied to it so it moves with setting you choose. Make your style width adjustment like below.

Go to xenFoogle Options and set the width in the Page Width Controller option field (xenFooglePageWidth).

Also fixed the ad placement.

I will push the update out in just a few minutes.

upload_2013-8-2_2-16-6.webp

upload_2013-8-2_2-14-9.webp

Sounds good!
Also, in the [XB] footer, if you click off the Enable Facebook/Twitter/Youtube boxes, should it not be removing those links from the footer? If so, on my site it's not.

The "Advanced Footer" property is no longer used in xenFoogle. Check template xenFoogle_Footer for things to remove.

@Russ or @Qwk86gn
There appears to be a problem with the Redactor editor buttons not showing. Happens on both my site and the demo site.
screenshot.webp

EDIT:
Additional information - if I copy the default xenForo shipping icons.png over to the /xenfoogle-pro/xenforo/editor location then they will display, so it appears to be a problem with the xenFoogle Pro icons.png file (a version 1.1.x icon.png file?).
Looking at the default xenForo ones it looks like the icons are vertical in the sprite sheet and the one in the style are horizontal? Problem with locating them in the sprite sheet?
Support ticket opened on the style support site.

Last edited:
The download did not have the correct editor folder, it has been updated.

Thanks!
No problem.. and thanks for the fantastic support!
This has been WELL worth the wait. Now it's time to go tweak it some more to fit more in with an Apple style forum.:LOL:

Qwk86gn updated xenFoogle Pro - pixelExit.com with a new update entry:

Fixes and Improvements

Some fixes, improvements and new features!

Fixes Below
  • "Post New Thread" topCtrl bug, was not displaying correctly
  • Changed some file paths for typos (mostly for the xenforo-ui-sprite.png)
  • Fixed navTab issues on hover ( color and padding )

Font Awesome icon integration into the [XB] framework ;)

xfoogle-node-icons-png.324

View attachment 54532

View attachment 54533

Customers can download their products in the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom