1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

xenFoogle Pro - pixelExit.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Discussion in 'Style Releases' started by Steve F, Jun 17, 2013.

1. Steve F

Steve F Well-Known Member

Qwk86gn submitted a new resource:

xenFoogle Pro - Light weight style inspired by Google

Read more about this resource...

2. Matthew Hawley

Matthew Hawley Well-Known Member

What happened to the sidebar? it looks different than before.

3. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

As always excellent work Russ & Steve. Keep these styles coming your doing a bang up job. (y)

4. Steve F

Yes this is basically a completely different style, Pro version. But you can style it to look like the free version if you wish.

5. Matthew Hawley

No I mean the sidebar looks different than the image you originally posted of the pro version. Let me find the image...

6. Steve F

7. Matthew Hawley

8. eldritch1969

eldritch1969 Member

Hi,
    I'm using your free version. I'm interested in buying the Pro version if I can easily add the banner
    emergency broadcasting system shown in yellow on the index page.
    Cheers

9. Matthew Hawley

Emergancy broadcasting system? Is your forum about TV? Anyways you can do that on any theme. It would be my pleasure to help. :) (for free :eek:)

10. eldritch1969

eldritch1969 Member

Well, thanks. i just mean the banner that is added for visitors explaining the site main purpose, like Welcome to Xenforo, feel free to register and so on.... :)

11. Matthew Hawley

In the admin control panel, in the sidebar there will be a button that says Notices. Click that and then click add new notice.

eldritch1969 likes this.
  12. eldritch1969

eldritch1969 Member

Thanks a lot. i didn't pay enough attention !

13. Steve F

eldritch1969 likes this.
  14. eldritch1969

eldritch1969 Member

Thanks a lot ! Very informative and useful to me !
    Cheers !

Steve F likes this.
  15. Tracy Perry

Tracy Perry Well-Known Member

@Qwk86gn, is this 1.2 compatible yet? (I know the free version is - if this one is I will be purchasing it tomorrow).

Last edited: Jun 27, 2013
    Steve F likes this.
  16. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

We're just about done with the framework being updated to 1.2, it's basically finished we're just touching up a couple of issues, shouldn't be too much longer (y)

Tracy Perry likes this.
  17. Steve F

We may actually wait until XF 1.2 stable before moving forward with premium sales to be honest. Just depends how things work out here in the next few days or so.

Tracy Perry likes this.
  18. Tracy Perry

That's OK... I'm assuming if you purchase the current you get the upgrade for the new 1.2 version? If so, I can still grab it and just not use it (since I have a highly tweaked stock version on one forum and the free xenFoogle on the other).

19. Steve F

Yes 1 year of updates are included.

20. Tracy Perry

After thinking about it, I guess I will wait until the 1.2 compatible version is released. No need to get it now and it may be 3-4 weeks before it hits and lose whatever time I waited against my support period ;).