xenFoogle Pro - pixelExit.com [Paid] [Deleted]

Steve F

Qwk86gn submitted a new resource:

xenFoogle Pro - Light weight style inspired by Google

xenFoogle Pro is an extension of our Free version xenFoogle. Very light weight style with no extra images added, uses flat colors for most areas and a few CSS3 Gradients for headers and such. It is also using our framework XenBase which gives the end users some nice styling options and some of the popular template edits and mods.

DEMO

View attachment 49081...

Read more about this resource...

Hi,
I'm using your free version. I'm interested in buying the Pro version if I can easily add the banner
emergency broadcasting system shown in yellow on the index page.
Cheers

Hi,
I'm using your free version. I'm interested in buying the Pro version if I can easily add the banner
emergency broadcasting system shown in yellow on the index page.
Cheers

Emergancy broadcasting system? Is your forum about TV? Anyways you can do that on any theme. It would be my pleasure to help. :) (for free :o)

Well, thanks. i just mean the banner that is added for visitors explaining the site main purpose, like Welcome to Xenforo, feel free to register and so on.... :)

@Qwk86gn, is this 1.2 compatible yet? (I know the free version is - if this one is I will be purchasing it tomorrow).

We're just about done with the framework being updated to 1.2, it's basically finished we're just touching up a couple of issues, shouldn't be too much longer (y)

We may actually wait until XF 1.2 stable before moving forward with premium sales to be honest. Just depends how things work out here in the next few days or so.

We may actually wait until XF 1.2 stable before moving forward with premium sales to be honest. Just depends how things work out here in the next few days or so.

That's OK... I'm assuming if you purchase the current you get the upgrade for the new 1.2 version? If so, I can still grab it and just not use it (since I have a highly tweaked stock version on one forum and the free xenFoogle on the other).

Yes 1 year of updates are included.
After thinking about it, I guess I will wait until the 1.2 compatible version is released. No need to get it now and it may be 3-4 weeks before it hits and lose whatever time I waited against my support period ;).

Top Bottom