xenFoogle - PixelExit.com [Deleted]

Is it possible for you to make this skin responsive cause it looks great almost for every website and I really like it but I need a responsive one ...

thank you

Once XenForo 1.2 rolls out with their built in responsiveness we'll support it then, until then it's sort of a waste of time to implement now just to redo it when XF releases it.

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/responsive-design.50888/
Thank for the reply... you are right ... so I will wait till then .. and please try to keep it simple cause google loves the simple and fast websites ... thank you very much again :)

How are you viewing that PC Browser or mobile? It doesn't look right and also I'm not seeing this on my installs.

Edit: never mind I see what you mean now.

I'm having a small problem with this update. As they say, pictures speak louder than words. ;)
You will notice that the search box is on the upper right... and there is search text on the left (and either one will open the search window).
example.webp

Try uploading the skin fresh, not upgrading. Something isn't getting applied as I fixed that before the 1st beta release, or so I thought :cautious:

Try uploading the skin fresh, not upgrading. Something isn't getting applied as I fixed that before the 1st beta release, or so I thought :cautious:

I deleted the theme totally and imported it again and had the same problem. Will try a third time now.
Third time appears to have been the charm.

Just float the nodeTitle and nodeDescription to the left and adjust the margin on the nodeDescription

Top Bottom