• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

XenFocus.com skins now available

Is "Novus" purely a color change or did you modify the template? I really like it a lot but I don't want to update the templates every time there is a XenForo update. :-)

You should remake the Carbon Orange fixed skin for Xenforo. I would kiss the ground you walk on. It was easily my favorite skin of all time...

Kanye-West-and-Taylor-Swift.jpg

OF ALL TIMEEEEE.

I really like the Uniform skin and plan on buying it. Do you help customers with moving custom edits from old themes to work with yours?

I really like the Uniform skin and plan on buying it. Do you help customers with moving custom edits from old themes to work with yours?
Hello,

We obviously try to help with most modification questions, however since it technically isn't an issue with our skins, there may be instances where we are unable to assist with modifications (eg. if they're too complicated to explain via a post, or if we're unsure ourselves). :)

Wanted to buy the Basik Skin, but I'm not sure if it works with the addon "XenPorta".
Does someone have had experiences?

Edit: Bought it now :)

Top Bottom