xenFlat [Paid] [Deleted]

• Thread starter Thread starter hawonnguyen135
  • Start date Start date
H hawonnguyen135. I did get your update by email but still I cant post images in line.. Would you mind to try it in your site?

You're right. I did tested and still getting the same error. I'll fix it and give you an update asap. Thanks

Who actually made this style? You or this person? - http://xenforo.com/community/threads/xenflat-paid-deleted.64935/

Curious as to why it was re posted.
I find it amusing how @hawonnguyen135 blatantly ignores every post regarding the topic. As a prospective buyer, I'm concerned that if I were to purchase this, it may be taken down for copyright violation or piracy and I would lose support for the style.

Just curious to hear what the developer has to say about this.

I find it amusing how @hawonnguyen135 blatantly ignores every post regarding the topic. As a prospective buyer, I'm concerned that if I were to purchase this, it may be taken down for copyright violation or piracy and I would lose support for the style.

Just curious to hear what the developer has to say about this.
Well, I bought it and I regret it. Not for the money but for the time invested. Personally I do prefer pay more for something good than less for something not that good. December 28th I found a bug that does not allow to post more than one image in a single line, I did report it and Im still waiting for a fix that was supposed to get updated "ASAP". I did not waste any more of my time and I just started modifying my own style. . My advise is not to buy it. And dont get me wrong hawonnguyen135, I wisth you the best but please before you do release a product take in mind not the money that people pays but more important, the TIME we do waste. Its a shame because Xenflat its got a nice design and people like hawonnguyen135 makes me to do not trust in style makers any more.

Well, I bought it and I regret it. Not for the money but for the time invested. Personally I do prefer pay more for something good than less for something not that good. December 28th I found a bug that does not allow to post more than one image in a single line, I did report it and Im still waiting for a fix that was supposed to get updated "ASAP". I did not waste any more of my time and I just started modifying my own style. . My advise is not to buy it. And dont get me wrong hawonnguyen135, I wisth you the best but please before you do release a product take in mind not the money that people pays but more important, the TIME we do waste. Its a shame because Xenflat its got a nice design and people like hawonnguyen135 makes me to do not trust in style makers any more.
Thanks for sharing your experience.

The member I believe is associated with someone within the pirating world. Better not to buy from them.

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Top Bottom