• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

xenFlat [Paid] [Deleted]

hawonnguyen135 submitted a new resource:

xenFlat - Check out xenFlat: A new xenforo style with clean interface, responsive, and much more....

xenFlat is a professional style made for multi-purpose forums. Whether your site is about Technology, Blogging, Gaming, etc. This style will fit it 100% without any editing needed.

This style is fully compatible with Xenforo 1.2.x with a beautiful responsive design. Hopefully you guys will like it. Click here for a demo.

View attachment 63074 View attachment 63075 View attachment 63076 View attachment 63077

What are you guys waiting for? Check out...
Read more about this resource...

SEHIan

I bought this style and it's missing some important things.

For example
  • Admin/moderation overlays are 100% transparent, therefore unreadable.
  • Quotes have a very dark blue background color, with black text. So all quoted text is invisible.

I bought this style and it's missing some important things.

For example
  • Admin/moderation overlays are 100% transparent, therefore unreadable.
  • Quotes have a very dark blue background color, with black text. So all quoted text is invisible.
Thanks for the report. I'll fix the style and update it by today. Thanks

Hi hawonnguyen135. The editor does not allow to post images in line. I mean one next to each other. What does is post them in a row, like the file attached.
I tried to modify myself but my css knowledge is very limited ... Where can I change this settings?

Thanks

Attachments

Hi hawonnguyen135. The editor does not allow to post images in line. I mean one next to each other. What does is post them in a row, like the file attached.
I tried to modify myself but my css knowledge is very limited ... Where can I change this settings?

Thanks
I will fix that and give you an update version by tomorrow or so. Thanks for the report.