• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XenFarjad] Forum Index in Pages

This mod has compatability problems with Jaxels portal, with portal enabled this mod tab highlight doesnt work

is there a fix?

When viewing a thread in forum 2 the forum 2 tab does not stay active/highlighted
Also the breadcrumb does not seem to work correctly
forum > needs to insert tab name > forum (clicking here navigates incorrectly) > thread

Definitely will be using this when the breadcrumb issue is fixed

When viewing a thread in forum 2 the forum 2 tab does not stay active/highlighted
Also the breadcrumb does not seem to work correctly
forum > needs to insert tab name > forum (clicking here navigates incorrectly) > thread

Definitely will be using this when the breadcrumb issue is fixed
I like this mod as well, very well done and yes the breadcrumb and the highlighted tab is the only things stopping me from using it as well.

The other thing that could be added is the ability to change the "Board Title" name that sits above the forums on the new pages (i.e. page 2, page 3 etc to that of the same title on the nav tab)

+Liked
Good idea
Suggestion:
View attachment 17328
Note: there are ways to "highlight" non-Forums Tabs .... there are released addons which accomplish this.

The most intuitive name for this addon would be: Add a Second Forums Tab
- the details could then say you can add more than just a second.
- many people don't know what a Forum Index is :)
Another name: Split forums into Multiple Tabs
This does not work with 1.1 =/ It only highlights page one forum index =/ Sad Face

Top Bottom