• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

[XenFans] Let's get started .. (for 0 posters) [Template Modification]

• Thread starter Thread starter Floris
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try adding: <div style="clear:both"></div> above or below these blocks, maybe that should fix it.

Yes, that did work, below it. I ended up incorporating the PAGE_CONTAINER template change into the its own template with the ad, and it looks a lot better. Thanks.

It will be done when I have the time :) The template mod is released, users can use that until the plugin is ready.
I haven't had time yet due to converting forums to xenforo, valentines theme, and other tasks.

Just stay tuned to xenfans.com - we will release it there first anyway

I'd use <span> at the very least.

Like so

Code:
big-arse-code

Code:
<span class="xenfans_welcome"><a href="{xen:link account/personal-details}" class="concealed">Select Gender</a></label>
is missing </span> at the end of the above code. Will cause problem's for them people using IE :(

Nicely spotted guys.​
The plugin has been build for RC2 now with the template features functioning, some left over </label> and missing </span> tags fixed. The damn copy/paste bug in webkit really did a number on me. I am glad chrome10 has that fixed now.​
Okay. Once RC3 is released a version of this plugin will be available on xenfans.com - and this template modification will become unsupported.​
Version 0.0.9 for RC2 is now running live on xenfans.com and the dev.area​
- template features as released in this thread​
- english text put into phrases, though poorly organized​
- admin settings added to options for on/off + more dynamic values​
- no PHP files required to be uploaded, and it will just be 1 .xml file to import as add-on.​
- requires 1 manual template edit to add 1 line​

Private testing extended to all team members and all premium members as version 0.0.9. Zip now available.
RC3's 1.0.0 will be available to all xfans and xfcom users at no cost.

If there's a wishlist of things you want to see in this mod that hasn't been mentioned in the thread yet, this is the time to suggest it :)

You could try this for Facebook login/register

Code:
<span class="xenfans_welcome"><a href="{xen:link register/facebook, '', 'reg=1'}" class="concealed">{xen:phrase login_with_facebook}</a></span>

The add-on won't have a facebook button, i am not happy with the flow of the phrase, the design, etc.

With the public release of the add-on "Welcome Blocks" here: http://xenfans.com/threads/730/ , this thread is now obsolete. Users who have installed the template modification are free to continue using it - but I do recommend to back it up, uninstall it and upgrade to the add-on version. Suggestions, support, feedback for this add-on is invited to be shared on the official release thread: http://xenfans.com/threads/730/

I want to thank Kier, Mike, and the beta testers a lot for feedback and support.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom