Resource icon

XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers 1.0.2

No permission to download
Already have tried that, doesn't show up. It's not listed under options or the installed addons. Although when I install it via Addon-Installer, it claims it's already installed. If I install it manually with the xml file, it complains about no valid callback method.

Strange. To me both listed as installed in the list of add-ons like the home page.

Can you open a conversation with your forum data and look to see what happens?

Salud2

Put the files inside 'upload' directory in your root xenforo install and try again.

Salud2

Sorry. Bad package. Upload contents inside 'upload' folder to your root/library directory.

Salud2

Upload the CONTENT of 'upload' folder to your forum root.

Please, edit the addon options (acp->home->options) el leave blank all fields and save changes.

After this, write the renderer to use.

Save.

Upload the CONTENT of 'upload' folder to your forum root.

Please, edit the addon options (acp->home->options) el leave blank all fields and save changes.

After this, write the renderer to use.

Save.

i followed the steps correctly and i still get the same error ?!!?

What is wrong with this?

<div class="footnote">
{xen:phrase online_now_x_members_y_guests_z, 'total={xen:number $OnlineUsers.total}', 'members={xen:number $OnlineUsers.members}', 'guests={xen:number $OnlineUsers.guests}'}
</div>

It shows me 0 users and 0 visitors, even if their are visitors...

This is a renderer. Not have any online users in this.

If you mean a XenFacil's Widgets collection, publish it there, please. But keep in mind that is not upgraded.

Salud2

what do i add into the class addon, as i get an error when clicking add widget
EtkhgQ4.png

This add is not update for last wf version. I have personal problems (divorcio) and i can not update soon.
Sorry. I think it is better to uninstall it.

Salud2

wf = [bd] Widget Framework 2.4.8. This add works with wf. Is independent of the XenForo version if wf works into.

Salud2

I use the "recent activity" widget in my sidebar and I'm happy with it.

However, this week I realized a small problem. Activities from forums are shown as they should (avatar + date + linked activity message).

However, when a resource is added through resource manager or a new message is posted in social groups then no linked activity message appears, only avatar + date.

Any ideas what I can do, @lms

Top Bottom