• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers 1.0.2

No permission to download

yavuz

So this makes it possible to add widget addons who aren't compactible - modified to work with Widget Framework?

Gene Steinberg

On installation, I get this when trying to configure Widget Framework:

Invalid widget renderer 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat' specified
  1. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::create() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 316
  2. WidgetFramework_Core::getRenderer() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 204
  3. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getRenderersList() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 52
  4. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/theparac/theparacast.com/forum/admin.php at line 13

lms

In options, delete ALL renders (if any) and save changes. Put ONLY the path render (in format WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat) after upload widget TaigaChat.php file to library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/ForumListOnly/AddOn/

Salud2

lms

You must install this once you have installed the latest version of WF. Leave all options blank and save changes. When you have a add with no renderer widget, set the path (be careful format) in this add.

Salud2

Kainzo

You must install this once you have installed the latest version of WF. Leave all options blank and save changes. When you have a add with no renderer widget, set the path (be careful format) in this add.

Salud2
Thanks much!

R

ragtek

In options, delete ALL renders (if any) and save changes. Put ONLY the path render (in format WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat) after upload widget TaigaChat.php file to library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/ForumListOnly/AddOn/

Salud2
and from where can we get WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat ?

lms

and from where can we get WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat ?
Is an example of how to use it. Nothing more.
See in spanish:
Pon aquí la ruta al procesador del complemento en formato "WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat" lo que equivale a "library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/ForumListOnly/AddOn/TaigaChat.php", esto es, debes subir el archivo TaigaChat.php a esa ruta.

Salud2

I can't seem to get this addon installed/working. I know it is pretty old, but is also required of an addon I'm trying to put to use. It claims I have the addon already installed, although I can't seem to find the addon or options for it listed anywhere. I've tried looking for it to remove the addon, and it's nowhere to be found. Was hoping I could be pointed in the right direction on how to remove this addon from XenForo (even though it's not listed as an addon.) So I can install it and get it working properly.