1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XenFacil's WidgetFramework Renderers 1.0.2

Render wigdgets for WidgetFramework add-on

1. lms

lms Well-Known Member

yavuz likes this.
  2. yavuz

yavuz Well-Known Member

So this makes it possible to add widget addons who aren't compactible - modified to work with Widget Framework?

3. lms

lms Well-Known Member

4. lms

lms Well-Known Member

5. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

On installation, I get this when trying to configure Widget Framework:

Invalid widget renderer 'WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat' specified
    1. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer::create() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 316
    2. WidgetFramework_Core::getRenderer() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 204
    3. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->_getRenderersList() in WidgetFramework/ControllerAdmin/Widget.php at line 52
    4. WidgetFramework_ControllerAdmin_Widget->actionAdd() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
    5. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
    6. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/theparac/theparacast.com/forum/admin.php at line 13

6. lms

lms Well-Known Member

In options, delete ALL renders (if any) and save changes. Put ONLY the path render (in format WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat) after upload widget TaigaChat.php file to library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/ForumListOnly/AddOn/

Salud2

7. Gene Steinberg

Gene Steinberg Well-Known Member

I have no idea what you're talking about, sorry. I left the default settings, and added the Donation widget.

8. CFodder

CFodder Well-Known Member

Where do we get this from?

9. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Is a example.

Salud2

10. Kainzo

Kainzo Active Member

I may have completely missed it - how do we install this?

11. Kainzo

Kainzo Active Member

erm... Library - makes sense.

12. lms

lms Well-Known Member

upload files within upload folder to your xenforo forum root.
    ACP -> Home -> Install New Add

Salud2

13. lms

lms Well-Known Member

You must install this once you have installed the latest version of WF. Leave all options blank and save changes. When you have a add with no renderer widget, set the path (be careful format) in this add.

Salud2

14. Kainzo

Kainzo Active Member

Thanks much!

15. ragtek

ragtek Guest

and from where can we get WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_ForumListOnly_AddOn_TaigaChat ?

16. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Is an example of how to use it. Nothing more.
    See in spanish:

Salud2

17. MotMann

MotMann Active Member

How i deinstall that?

18. lms

lms Well-Known Member

ACP -> List of add-ons -> right controls, select uninstall.

Salud2

19. I can't seem to get this addon installed/working. I know it is pretty old, but is also required of an addon I'm trying to put to use. It claims I have the addon already installed, although I can't seem to find the addon or options for it listed anywhere. I've tried looking for it to remove the addon, and it's nowhere to be found. Was hoping I could be pointed in the right direction on how to remove this addon from XenForo (even though it's not listed as an addon.) So I can install it and get it working properly.

20. lms

lms Well-Known Member

Try searching for "Procesador de ..." on add-on list (or xenfacil widgetframework renderers)

27.png

Salud2