xendisConnect

Russ

popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif
popcorn.gif

Grab the popcorn everyone :D, 30 minutes of boredom + xf ease of styling system =

LIVE DEMO :)

xfdc.webp

xfdc2.webp

If I knew Russ's phone number I'd be blowing it up trying to get this skin. I'd be outside his window throwing pebbles at his bedroom saying 'Russ wake yo ass up lemme get that skin dog!' DUDE I'LL PUT PIXELEDIT.COM IN MY FOOTER FOR THIS

If I knew Russ's phone number I'd be blowing it up trying to get this skin. I'd be outside his window throwing pebbles at his bedroom saying 'Russ wake yo ass up lemme get that skin dog!' DUDE I'LL PUT PIXELEDIT.COM IN MY FOOTER FOR THIS

pixeledit wouldn't do me any good :D

Seriously dude can you just give me the half-finished version and hook me up with the finished version later, I'll upgrade.

I really want to make this my default style for awhile pleeaaaseee.

Dude, seriously, now this is JUST for a bit of a laugh... and I know I am being a **** right now but it will be pretty funny.

So, you make it look EXACTLY like the "Connect" skin, and you make some bs node titles. Upload it to a domain and get 10 or so people to make 10 or so posts each on it (any subject). Then go to "the other site" and post it up as "I got my connect working without ANY problems, rate & review my site please". Then keep taking screenshots of the thread lol

There is no rule against having your xenforo forum signature in your sigs. I know cause I still post there occasionally. So if you have your xenforo signature in your signature and vB5 customers who don't know any better see this theme while browsing your site they'll be like woah vB5 is awesome which may actually end up giving vBulletin more customers than before (just the dumber ones), but the smarter customers who actually pay attention and look around will be like 'wtf this isn't vBulletin but it looks damn good'...and you know where that leads.

There is no rule against having your xenforo forum signature in your sigs. I know cause I still post there occasionally. So if you have your xenforo signature in your signature and vB5 customers who don't know any better see this theme while browsing your site they'll be like woah vB5 is awesome which may actually end up giving vBulletin more customers than before (just the dumber ones), but the smarter customers who actually pay attention and look around will be like 'wtf this isn't vBulletin but it looks damn good'...and you know where that leads.

Nah, all or nothing. Someone pass the skin over, I'll do it. :P

Top Bottom