XenCore Tools [Paid] [Deleted]

More ideas:

1. Collapsible postbit info:

toggle-postbit-png.24696

2. Collapsible 'create poll' section when creating a thread.

Last edited:
I am not on to understand the interest of the thing.

Do you have examples in live ?

Imagine that I'm browsing 3 forums on my iPhone, all of them using your add-on and the stock XF theme. How do I know what site I'm browsing when I scroll down? That's why the sticky navbar must contain a small logo or the favicon of the site so it's going to be easy to identify where we are browsing.

Live example: https://theadminzone.com/
You need to register then enable "Sticky Navigation" in your preferences. Use that as an example but don't follow their way of implementing this because the height of the navbar shouldn't be increased... that's why I suggest using the favicon instead of the logo.

More ideas:

1. Collapsible postbit info:

toggle-postbit-png.24696

2. Collapsible 'create poll' section when creating a thread.
1 -> perhaps for the next version
2 -> No
Imagine that I'm browsing 3 forums on my iPhone, all of them using your add-on and the stock XF theme. How do I know what site I'm browsing when I scroll down? That's why the sticky navbar must contain a small logo or the favicon of the site so it's going to be easy to identify where we are browsing.

Live example: https://theadminzone.com/
You need to register then enable "Sticky Navigation" in your preferences. Use that as an example but don't follow their way of implementing this because the height of the navbar shouldn't be increased... that's why I suggest using the favicon instead of the logo.
I see now. But in the original style, it will be difficult, but I would look at what I can do :)

I noticed that your add-on is including the Font Awesome library from an external source without evaluating if the functions that require FA are being used on your add-on. I suggest you for the next version to do not call FA without first making sure that you really need it.

I noticed that your add-on is including the Font Awesome library from an external source without evaluating if the functions that require FA are being used on your add-on. I suggest you for the next version to do not call FA without first making sure that you really need it.
Why ?

If you look at my code, you will notice that the font customizations FA (sizes, colors, etc. ..) are hard in the templates, this means that if you add your own FA later, those of the add-on does will allocate not yours.

Example:
Code:
<h3><i class="fa fa-bar-chart-o" style="padding-right: 7px;"></i>{xen:phrase forum_statistics}</h3>

Hello Allan, just received it and installed and activated in a msec. Great features that i hope will be supported in future. Just ask a question: on checking discussion and message statistics in own column when i also check the option to have the icon on new thread there's some overlapping.

Also i've just checked one more option: on post bit, when i mouseover at the like icon it disappear.....!!!

However great add-on

Hello Allan, just received it and installed and activated in a msec. Great features that i hope will be supported in future. Just ask a question: on checking discussion and message statistics in own column when i also check the option to have the icon on new thread there's some overlapping.

Also i've just checked one more option: on post bit, when i mouseover at the like icon it disappear.....!!!

However great add-on
Thank you :)

Do you have screen please ?

Problem solved with some css editing.

Could you instead check this? Also i've just checked one more option: on post bit, when i mouseover at the like icon it disappear.....!!!

And it's possible to edit that the the Floating notification to force registration on sign up will point to another address?

Top Bottom